diligent operates in a challenging environment: The market of CRM solutions is very competitive, many multinational software manufacturers/ providers are in an intense competition with each other. We can assert ourselves here, even if some providers of CRM solutions spend up to 50% of their revenue only on sales and marketing.
But we are not only competing successfully with the “big” companies for customer: as an employer, we are also an attractive alternative.
Our employees have extensive creative freedom and freedom of action. In addition, they might – depending on their personal ability and inclination – hold considerable responsibility for customers and projects. Even though we are not corporate group of, we work internationally, both internally (with our locations in Germany and Hungary) and for customers. And last but not least, the legal form of a private stock company allows employees to participate in the company’s success and entrepreneurially.
We are looking for personalities who strengthen our team. Take a look at what might suit you.
We look forward to receiving your application.
At diligent, we are a leading Creatio partner for German-speaking Europe
with headquarters in Frankfurt/Main (Germany) and locations in other
We are looking for a Creatio-Developer/Consultant (permanent/ full time)
joining our team in Frankfurt as soon as possible
- Developer/Consultant for Creatio-projects from consulting, conception,
implementation to go-live
- Autonomous and independent co-design and further development of our
service portfolio in Creatio
- Several years of proven professional experience with Creatio CRM
(formerly bpm online/ Terrasoft)
- Professional English proficiency
- At least limited working German proficiency
Become part of a professional team!
We’re a fast-growing company of Creatio experts, and we want you to grow
with us. This is a continuous engagement, not a freelance gig.
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Fun, friendly, and collaborative environment with great IT equipment
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for career progression and personal development
- Relocation assistance (to Frankfurt/Main, Germany)
Our team members come from different countries and we have a lot of
experience in the Blue Card application process.
Pls. send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org